Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Father's Day: "I love you when..."

Say it for them card (or photo book, collage, etc)

Father's Day has come and gone but finally getting this up. Addyson and I had just one hour to get this together. I do not suggest a one hour slot for this project on anyone. I might have gotten more smiles if we did one scene a day :), but we both survived and it actually was a lot of fun (besides the constant tough-a- war of the bow on her head).

From day one, my husband has been there for us through thick and thin, especially for our baby girl. So what a better way to let him know how much he is loved by having Addyson tell him herself. It started out with just a simple card idea then grew to many other scenes and in to a mini photo book.

Hope you enjoy

Just a few of the shots we got!

 Addyson did a great job, or as best as a 7 month can be. I suggest have fun with the photo editing. I thought at first it was too much but looking at it now it just makes it interesting.


~Michel
Proud wife and mom


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Premade Blogger Templates